Sponsored by Royal and Sun Alliance.Footman James has, according to the judges who chose them as this year's worthy winner, "shown a huge commitment to the sector".The broker's aims over the last 12 months have included broadening its product range to suit an increasing enthusiasts' market, training its workforce in the niche market it serves, introducing new schemes to grow the business and maintaining profitability.All Footman James motor policies automatically include UK and European brea
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?