Disaster restoration firm Rainbow International has made a significant investment in staff and resources to the tune of around £2m. The company has improved its online claims management system, and will now offer 24-hour access to customers. The investment comes in the wake of winning several major contracts and an expansion of non-insurance work, which has led to a 40% increase in growth. Phil Else, managing director of Rainbow International, said: "The system enables fast access to claims
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?