Capita Insurance Services, part of the Capita Group is to acquire Aon Claims Management, a delegated claims operation of Aon UK for an undisclosed sum. Aon Claims Management provides live delegated authority claims management for commercial insurance and has a wide and established client base. Capita currently manages open commercial claims with £12.5bn of liability for insurers, brokers, captive insurers, liquidators, local authorities and government departments.
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?