The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has renewed its loss recovery insurance scheme contract with claims service advocate Lorega for another three years. Meanwhile, Lorega has enhanced the Biba loss recovery insurance product by introducing a lower cost rating system. John Sims, chief executive at Lorega, said: "The time was right to review our proposition to help Biba members stay ahead, especially in the event of a claim."
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Gallagher versus Portsoken court case settled
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- Opinion: Tim Holliday on the effects of the Ogden rate change
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson