Customer service is a key element to every business, as maintaining a good reputation often means the difference between success and failure. The customer service provider winner has been a consistent performer in this field, and one that is continually developing its focus on service. Caravan Guard impressed the judges with its enjoyable working environment, which is balanced with client focus and team capability, prompting them to note: "The high staff retention is linked to how well they
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?