Research commissioned by Royal & Sun Alliance has revealed that UK businesses are ill-equipped and unprepared to cope in the event of a major incident. Results showed that 59% of businesses lack a formal business continuity plan to get the business up and running again. Only 14% of businesses have reviewed their contingency plans since last year's terrorist activity, with 35% not insured should their existence be threatened by external events.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Gallagher versus Portsoken court case settled
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- Opinion: Tim Holliday on the effects of the Ogden rate change
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson