Midlands broker MCE has signed up to Misys Countrywide, joining a network for the first time in its 30-year history. Michael Edwards, MCE director, put the decision down to a wide range of advantages that Countrywide can offer and its ability to retain agency agreements. Countrywide is the UK's largest independent network, with 800 members transacting 7.5% (£2.9bn) of UK general insurance business.
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Tokio Marine Kiln launches post production media insurance