Most small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) have woken up to the benefit of stable insurance premiums according to the latest research commissioned by Norwich Union (NU).The tracking survey, conducted by Holden Pearmain, shows nearly 70% of businesses (68%) claiming not to always buy the cheapest insurance available, and only 19% buying on price alone.More than half the SMEs questioned don't expect their premiums to go up every year - again highlighting the importance of premium stability
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?