Sponsored by Ai Claims SolutionsThe winner of this category was praised by the judges for 'providing exceptional service in a very difficult area' and as a result of its development in claims service, the Schools Advisory Service received the highest benchmark rating (five stars) from the Education Brokerage in 2004.The Schools Advisory Service was set up in 1997 to respond to the growing needs of individual schools, which sought a more professional response to staff absence management. Foll
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?