As far as Joe Public is concerned, when they think of insurance it is a fair bet they think of the claim. After all, annual renewals aside, the most important interface a policyholder has with the insurance industry is if they ever have to make a claim and test the effectiveness and suitability of the contract they have entered into.Given the importance of claims then, perhaps it should come as no surprise that for many years insurance brokers with delegated authority have sought to offer a
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?