AMG has acquired Carr Greenwood Smith, a specialist commercial property claims adjuster, in a move that marks the company's second acquisition since its management buyout in October 2005. In May 2006, AMG acquired Sigma Claims Solutions, a specialist liability adjusting business. Carr Greenwood Smith, which was formed in 1999, will operate as an independent subsidiary and separate brand within AMG.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- Harvey Pettitt moving to Open GI from SSP
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting