Gocompare.com's panel of motor insurance providers has exceeded 100 with the addition of specialised insurers Nissan Insurance and Flux Direct as part of an effort to expand its niche range of motor options. Hayley Parsons, the company's chief executive, said: "A town with 100 stores may sound great, but if all of them were the same it would be a pretty pointless place to go shopping. Having a real breadth of insurers and brokers able to offer tailored products is equally important.
- Finch sees 2016 profit fall
- Lloyd’s to reduce UK staff headcount by 10% in Q4
- InsurTech Futures: Apple makes cyber insurance move
- Leaving the EU without a deal not acceptable, warns ABI
- Newbie news: Clarke Williams
- InsurTech Futures: Use of tech by consumers growing in insurance
- Blog: Join ERS on the Gumball rally