Allianz Cornhill Schemes has launched Identity Protector, which the company says provides practical and effective protection against the consequences of identity fraud. The product is a system for alerting the policyholder whenever a change is made to their credit report, cover for theft of a passport or driving licence, compensation for lost wages and having to reapply for loans insurance against legal expenses.
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Market moves: Busy brokers