Described by the judges as "marketing at its best", the winning entry this year showed that brokers can have fun and develop a successful insurance product at the same time. The marketing campaign in question was created after two Davis Corporate Risks directors - who compete in motor racing - tried to obtain on-track insurance and found the products available for this sector seriously lacking.Davis Corporate Risks had never offered a motorsport insurance offering before, so its mission was
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?