Cardiff-based Confused.com has been rewarded for its levels of customer satisfaction with a national award for quality. The accolade was presented at the Wales Quality Centre annual awards and is backed by the European Foundation for Quality Management. The award, which comes less than two years after Confused.com launched, recognised the exceptional levels of customer satisfaction achieved by Confused.com, as benchmarked against industry leaders.
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?