RK Harrison is to open a new office in Chester in the autumn, in linewith its short- and long-term growth plans. The branch will primarilyfocus on commercial business in the North-West, Wales and Midlands areas,and will offer high net worth cover to take advantage of the demographicsof the region.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- Harvey Pettitt moving to Open GI from SSP
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float