Rehabilitation specialist, IPRS, is supporting Aon Warranty Group's (AWG) bid to cut down on fraud by pioneering the use of clinical assessments on their credit insurance claimants. The partnership aims to prevent fraud and provide an expert advisory service for customers, thus reducing the length and cost of claims. IPRS will conduct a telephone interview and physical assessment on any claimant with a higher than average 'fraud score', as profiled and identified by AWG. The prognosis will v
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?