The Broker Network has announced the launch of a dedicated Scottishnetwork from June 1, 2003. "The Broker Network Scotland initiative followsextensive research with insurers and brokers in the Scottish market,"commented managing director Grant Ellis. "We identified a real desire fora separate identity for the operation, and this will be handled byrespected leaders within the local market." The Broker Network Scotlandroadshows will be held at St Andrews Bay and Loch Lomond on May 7-8.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- Harvey Pettitt moving to Open GI from SSP
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float