FarmWeb, a UK network of specialist agricultural insurance brokers, has struck a deal with Northern Ireland-based Longmynd Insurance to provide agricultural insurance to roughly 3,500 farmers via a panel of 126 brokers. This is FarmWeb's first venture into Northern Ireland, while Longmynd has developed an extensive panel of brokers in the region over the past 10 years.
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?