The Government's plan to put 200,000 new homes on the South-East'sgreen belt is in jeopardy, as builders have refused to assist with thenecessary flood-defence costs.John Prescott, the Deputy Prime Minister, unveiled the project to buildthe homes to ease the region's housing shortage, but construction firmsare baulking at estimates that it will cost £4bn alone to protect homesprojected to be built on a 40-mile stretch of land close to theThames.The scheme relies on extensive building on floo
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?