Sponsored by Allianz Cornhill.Stuart Alexander won the judges over in this section by the way in which it turned Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulation into an opportunity to bring something new to the market, becoming the first broker in the UK to launch a network of appointed representatives for property management agents (PMAs).Stuart Alexander recognised that, as secondary markets, many property owners, and especially PMAs, would fall under the scope of the FSA. It also recognised
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?