The popularity of aggregators is reflected by the succession of new brands entering the market, with Yesinsurance.co.uk being the latest, a specialist in motor insurance for drivers with cars over five years old, low mileage drivers and second car owners. At first glance, Yesinsurance.co.uk appears to be a pure online comparison site, similar to Insuresupermarket.com or Confused.com. But underneath its outer shell is a broker operation powered by Budget and owned by Provident Insurance.The c
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?