Sponsored by Brit Insurance.For the first time in the history of the awards, the judges decided to award Young Broker of the Year to two individuals. The decision to announce a joint winner in this category followed a fierce debate as to whether it is more impressive for a young broker to shine in a small intermediary or to rise through the ranks in a larger, higher-profile brokerage. The truth is they are both equally impressive.JOINT WINNER: Bradley Watson, Moorhouse GroupThe first of our
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?