The Folgate Partnership has continued with its buying spree with the acquisition of the general insurance business of Rickard Lazenby & Co.Kent-based Rickard Lazenby, which places over £4m of mainly commercial insurance, will retain its current staff, led by managing director Terry Hodges.The team will join Folgate's regional hub business Folgate Risk Solutions Kent, which is based in nearby Whitstable, and was formed by the merger of Canterbury Insurance Practice and Clarke Cooper.Rickard L
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?