Allianz Cornhill claims handlers are using ultra violet (UV) lights to crack down on fraudulent vehicle documents. Vehicle registration documents and MOTs are now examined under the UV light as they are found in the post so that any counterfeits are detected as early as possible.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Gallagher versus Portsoken court case settled
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- Opinion: Tim Holliday on the effects of the Ogden rate change
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson