Chartwell Healthcare, the independent private medical insurance (PMI) broker, has reported a surge in demand for tailored healthcare products and services.Gary Noble, managing director at Chartwell, said the boom was the result of individuals and employers taking a holistic approach to financial planning, in addition to a greater awareness of the flexibility and affordability of PMI."This product is increasingly seen as essential rather than simply desirable, particularly by companies wantin
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?