Few of the growing number of broking networks and alliances in the market will fit a rigid mould - or bear any fair comparison with regard to terms, conditions, services or benefits. Brokers need to be clear about the wide range of options available in taking their business down the network route, including 'real costs' and associated risks.Membership can enhance access to profitable lines and markets, deliver increased efficiencies from group purchasing and dedicated IT systems, and offer s
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?