These are busy times for brokers, as factors such as regulation and competition from direct writers continue to demand time and resources. In addition to a growing list of challenges, brokers must also address the issue of staff retention. Although this is not a problem unique to the insurance broking sector, firms could face significant problems if they fail to maintain a loyal and happy workforce.Certainly, brokers are not alone in having to address the staff retention issue with some urge
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?