A new risk management tool designed to help brokers who do not havethe capability or resources in place to offer risk identification to theircustomers is now available.Zurich Risk Services is launching Risk Review, a tool it says is flexibleenough to enable brokers to help their customers identify risks pertinentto their business.Under the scheme, a review is carried out onsite by a Zurich risk analyst,who interviews those people directly involved with the risks and carriesout a site survey.
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Tokio Marine Kiln launches post production media insurance