The move follows research from Datamonitor that indicated there were currently more than one million HNW individuals in the UK, a figure that is expected to grow by 8% each year. Consequently, RSA confirmed its HNW product, Primechoice, and mid-net-worth (MNW) product, Preferred Choice, would be made available to the UK broking market through SmithGreenfield.Giles Greenfield, director at SmithGreenfield, said: "Research has indicated only a fraction of the HNW market in the UK has been tappe
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?