For general insurance brokers, the healthcare market may appear to be nothing more than a sideline interest. After all, while it may be experiencing the same consolidation issues and facing the same regulations, it is an altogether contrasting sector compared to the general insurance market.The healthcare market is dominated by a select few insurers - namely Bupa and Axa - and it appears that the market is at a stand still when it comes to growth. Despite this, health insurer BCWA is determi
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?