Alarming research from Axa has revealed 46% of businesses do not have a business continuity plan.The insurer said this is a worrying statistic because 17% of businesses claim to have been affected by a disaster in the past and that just over one in five of these companies took longer than a week to recover. In addition, around 8% claimed it took them more than six months before they were up and running again.Doug Barnett, risk control strategy manager at Axa said: "Businesses face a number o
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?