Communications solutions provider, THUS, is to provide 'next-generation network' to Swinton. Under the terms of the £1.3m contract, THUS will connect 450 sites across the UK which, it is hoped, will enable Swinton to supply online insurance quotes and transactional information to its customers with greater speed and efficiency. Swinton currently connects its branches to its core network via a dial-up broadband service but THUS 'next-generation' network will carry all Swinton's data traffic,
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?