Commercial lines underwriter Arista has launched a policy to cover tradesmen and professionals that has been designed for businesses that generally do not have premises - typically home-based tradesmen or professionals. In addition to the compulsory covers of public liability and legal expenses, the policy includes employers' liability, tools and business equipment and business contents.
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Market moves: Busy brokers