Insurers and brokers could cut fraudulent claims by up to 30% using simple psychological techniques on claims below the £1,500 threshold according to a prominent loss-adjuster.Crawford & Company said many fraudulent claims could arise when insurers refer claims below the threshold of £1,500 direct to retailers to handle.Bobby Gracey, UK head of counter-fraud solutions, said: "Most insurers will have a threshold over £1,500, and anything below that they appoint firms like Allied Carpets or Di
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?