Technology allows mundane tasks to be automated, processes to become more efficient and money to be saved. It has also radically changed the way business is conducted, and has opened up a new world of entertainment and information provision. In fact, so much of the way people live today is shaped by technology that it is hard to imagine how they coped without it.There are countless examples of how technological solutions have infiltrated everyday routines. For example, airlines allow you to
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?