Noble Foods has launched a scheme to give egg producers free salmonella insurance. While incidences of salmonella contamination in flocks are currently low across the UK, the cover has been launched in response to changes in the national control programme flock testing criteria.
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Market moves: Busy brokers