UK Underwriting acquired the renewal rights of part of the NIG Special Risks Portfolio, with immediate effect. Paul Smith, managing director of UK Underwriting, commented: "Our business is approaching an annual premium income of £50m and we will be looking to grow this through the opportunities existing within the part of the NIG Special Risks Portfolio acquired."
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?