The waters may have finally subsided but the high tide mark from last summer's floods has left an indelible mark upon the insurance industry. While people are still out of their homes and businesses remain dormant, the national press and the public at large has largely lost interest, but insurers, brokers and loss adjusters are still working hard to get people back in homes and in business.The impact of these floods stretched the resources of the industry and its associated organisations to
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?