Ace European (Ace) has launched its first imarket product, claiming that it is one of the first of its kind to be offered online in the UK.Its professional indemnity (PI) product has been designed specifically for small businesses and sole traders with revenue up to £350,000 a year. The product covers architects, engineers, accountants, brokers, construction professionals, general consultants, legal and financial advisers; with brokers able to quote and accept cover for their clients online.
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- UKBA: Be Wiser says win boosted staff morale