Organisations that outsource their IT systems are increasing their potential vulnerability to security breaches, causing possible long term damage to their business, according to insurer Ace. The company has uncovered a lack of awareness among many European businesses of the increasing risks that outsourcing poses to their networks. There is also a lack of certainty among many businesses as to the level of protection given.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- Harvey Pettitt moving to Open GI from SSP
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting