Aegon UK bought a 9.99% share in Personal Touch Insurance last month for an undisclosed sum.Personal Touch, which is based in the West Midlands, distributes a full range of financial services, mortgage and general insurance products through the intermediary channel. It has experienced significant growth over the past four years.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- Harvey Pettitt moving to Open GI from SSP
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting