Climate change is upon us. Our cities may not be underwater yet and humanity may not be reduced to the Stone Age, but the long heralded phenomenon of global warming has begun. According to the Climatic Research Unit (CRU) at the University of East Anglia, in the last 100 years, the average temperature of our planet has increased 0.8 degrees and global sea levels have risen 20cm.The Day After Tomorrow it is not, but mother nature is biting back. The 2005 Atlantic hurricane season was the wors
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?