Event Insurance has rebranded its wedding policy to include coverage for civil partnerships in addition to releasing a new product covering Bar and Bat Mitzvahs. The civil partnership product will include the same coverage as Event Insurance's original wedding product, but will seek to offer greater security in the event of a claim by using more exact wording for this type of event. The same idea was behind the launch of the Bar and Bat Mitzvah policy, which will be a pared down version of Ev
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?