Crawford and Company has created a new global claims bureau in the UK to strengthen its Lloyd's operations. The introduction of the Lloyd's Bureau is part of Crawford's strategy to develop and manage effective business models for syndicates, brokers and their clients on a global scale, while helping them comply with the Lloyd's claims principles and standards. The bureau will also provide a central intake for Lloyd's claims in the London market. Each claim that passes through the Lloyd's Bur
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?