Mobile phones could prove the surprise secret weapon in the battle against insurance fraud, say experts. James Pinder, partner at Northern law firm Ricksons Solicitors, said: "Fraudsters involved in crashes - many of which they deliberately cause - will later exaggerate the damage and claim money for events that never happen. Taking a photograph of the scene with a mobile is a straightforward exercise which records the simply truth."
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Gallagher versus Portsoken court case settled
- Aviva stakes claim to industry first with BI calculator and enhanced cover combination
- Opinion: Tim Holliday on the effects of the Ogden rate change
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float
- SSP outage highlights importance of business continuity planning
- SSP passes Biba's software assessment