The next 18 to 24 months are a crucial time for healthcare cash plans (HCPs) and I believe we will see the most marked changes in healthcare provision in the UK since the establishment of the NHS back in 1948.HCPs will need to adapt and evolve in order to help brokers take advantage of the opportunities this will bring.We are seeing consumer and corporate health requirements increasing together with awareness of health, which is leading to increased demand overall. The future for the market
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?