In an attempt to help curb the spiralling blame and claim culture, Opus is taking steps to help protect businesses with company cars and fleet vehicles by becoming the first UK broker to offer accident packs to its commercial customers. The Opus Accident Pack includes a disposable flash camera, incident report form and a pen and prepaid envelope for film developing to enable drivers to record accurate details of accidents in order to help cut down the number of claims.
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- NMU launches marine trade product