The Folgate Partnership has 'grabbed the Bulls by the horns' afteracquiring Yorkshire's RBR Insurance Brokers.RBR, based in Ilkley, controls in excess of £9m gross written premium ofmainly commercial business and is widely known for its sponsorship of theBradford Bulls rugby league club.Folgate said that RBR would strengthen its already significant presence inthe region alongside SMG, which was the Folgate Partnership's first brokeracquisition in April 2002.RBR had been in negotiations with
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?