The top 250 commercial provincial brokers in the UK increased theirpremium income by £900m last year.The brokers controlled £2.6bn in premiums at the beginning of the year,rising to £3.7bn by year's end - an increase of more than 40%.Brokers must record general insurance commission income above £1m toqualify as one of the top 250 of the sector.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Gallagher versus Portsoken court case settled
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- Opinion: Tim Holliday on the effects of the Ogden rate change
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson